A special bonding time for you and baby, whilst also supporting so many aspects of baby’s wellbeing and development. Massage is a lovely way for you to express your love and care for your baby.
Baby Massage classes can soothe your baby and help them to sleep. Massage has many added benefits for your baby, including improving weight gain, aiding digestion, and improving circulation. In addition to these, Baby Massage can also help ease teething pain. These classes take place in our upstairs therapy room for guaranteed peace and quiet and all round calmness!! (fingers crossed!)
What are the benefits of Baby Massage?
- Improves relaxation; encouraging longer sleep duration for baby
- Can help to relieve the effects of colic, teething, constipation and wind
- Stimulates all of baby’s major systems; Coordination, respiration, digestion, learning ability and language development
- Helps strengthen the bond between parent and child
- Relaxes both parent and child
- Attending a group allows parent to meet new people and build social support circle.
- All equipment including: mat, towel, oil & handouts provided
- Small groups – up to 8 babies
- 5 week course – £45
*course days and times subject to change, due to demand*
They are small groups of up to 4 babies plus adult. Baby massage is suitable from birth until your baby can crawl.
Please follow the button below to book your place. Your place is confirmed, once payment is received. If you have any questions, we’re here to help.
Looking for Baby Massage in Stourbridge? – You’ve come to the right place!
What’s more, we also offer Baby Yoga in Stourbridge. Our Baby Signing classes are currently postponed and will be relaunching at a later date.