A special bonding time for you and baby, whilst supporting so many aspects of baby’s wellbeing and development. Massage is a lovely way for you to express your love and care for your baby.
Massage can soothe your baby and help them to sleep.Massage has many added benefits for your baby, including improving weight gain, aiding digestion, improving circulation, and easing teething pain. These classes take place in our upstairs therapy room for guaranteed peace and quiet and all round calmness!! (fingers crossed!)
They are small groups of up to 8 Babies and their carer. Baby massage is suitable from birth until your baby can crawl. All equipment including padded baby mat, carer cushion, clean towels and massage oil are provided.
What are the benefits of baby massage?
- Improves relaxation; encouraging longer sleep duration for baby
- Can help to relieve the effects of colic, teething, constipation and wind
- Stimulates all of baby’s major systems; Coordination, respiration, digestion,learning ability and language development
- Helps strengthen the bond between parentand child
- Relaxes both parent and child
- Attending a group allows parent to meet newpeople and build social support circle.
- Suitable for babies from birth
- All equipment including: mat, towel and oil provided
- Small groups – up to 8 babies
- 5 week course – £40
- Conveniently located in central Stourbridge.
Please email us on email@example.com to book your place. Your place is confirmed once payment received.